Britney Spears' estranged sister, Jamie Lynn Spears, has accused the star of sparking demise threats towards her household via "accusatory" social media posts.

The Spears siblings addressed each other on social media on Thursday, following claims Jamie Lynn Spears, 30, has made about her huge sister in her new memoir, Issues I Ought to Have Stated.

After "Poisonous" singer Britney Spears, 40, took to Twitter to lash out at her sister's current look on Good Morning America, the place she promoted the ebook, the youthful Spears sister mentioned on Instagram that she and her household have confronted threats.

"Fairly frankly, the issues being mentioned are completely not the reality," the mom of two wrote, "and I've to make clear that, as a result of now it is getting tougher for me to rationalize to my oldest daughter why our household continues to get demise threats, on account of their aunt's imprecise and accusatory posts, particularly after we know she might inform the reality, and put an finish to all of it in a single second if she needed to.

"Sadly, after a lifetime of staying silent, I've come to comprehend this is not going to be a actuality, and I could should set the report straight myself to be able to shield mine and my household's nicely being."

Concluding her put up, through which she insisted that her ebook "is just not about" her sister, Jamie Lynn Spears wrote: "There are not any sides, and I do not need drama, however I am talking my reality to heal my traumas, so I can shut this chapter and transfer ahead, and I want my sister might do the identical.

"It doesn't matter what comes, I'll at all times love my huge sister, and be right here for her. It is time to put an finish to the unhealthy chaos that has managed my life for thus lengthy."

In her ebook, Jamie Lynn Spears shared her account of her sister's psychological well being struggles, which led to her being positioned below a conservatorship—along with her private and monetary selections being taken out of her fingers—for nearly 14 years.

Jamie Lynn Spears and Britney Spears
Jamie Lynn Spears (L) has claimed that her sister Britney Sperars' (R) "accusatory" social media posts have led to her and her household receiving demise threats. The siblings are in a disagreement, following the discharge of Jamie Lynn Spears' new memoir, "Issues I Ought to Have Stated," and her promotional interview on "Good Morning America."Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic;/Gabe Ginsberg/Getty Pictures

Discussing one argument she had along with her well-known sister, Jamie Lynn Spears mentioned in her Good Morning America interview, which aired on Wednesday: "She cursed at me and so I simply walked out of the room. I used to be like, we're simply all household below one roof. I am not making an attempt to argue.

"And when I attempt to take away myself from the scenario, that is once I guess she simply received actually indignant and my oldest daughter tried to, you recognize, mediate the scenario, I hated that, like, that is not what you are presupposed to do, you are 12."

Hitting again in her personal assertion on Twitter, Britney Spears wrote: "The two issues that did trouble me that my sister mentioned was how my conduct was uncontrolled. She was by no means round me a lot 15 years in the past at the moment... so why are they even speaking about that until she desires to promote a ebook at my expense ??? REALLY ???"

Elsewhere in her put up, Britney Spears mentioned that her household had "ruined my desires 100 billion p.c and attempt to make me seem like the loopy one."

"My household loves to tug me down and harm me at all times so I'm disgusted with them!!!" the mom of two went on.

Jamie Lynn Spears' Instagram statement
Former "Zoey 101" star Jamie Lynn Spears mentioned in her Instagram assertion: "It is time to put an finish to the unhealthy chaos that has managed my life for thus lengthy."Michael Loccisano/Getty Pictures;/Jamie Lynn Spears/Instagram

The sisters' dangerous blood has acquired a lot consideration in current months, with Britney Spears criticizing her youthful sibling in numerous social media posts.

Again in October, after Jamie Lynn Spears unveiled the duvet for her ebook, Britney Spears appeared to take a swipe in an Instagram put up.

She wrote, partially: "Psssssss additionally nice information ... I am considering of releasing a ebook 📚 subsequent yr 😜 however I am having points arising with a title so perhaps my followers might assist !!!!

"Possibility #1 ... 'S***, I actually do not know' Possibility #2 ... 'I actually care what folks assume' 😂🙄🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!!' What do you guys assume 🤔🤔🤔 ????"

Jamie Lynn Spears' ebook was initially set to be named I Should Confess: Household, Fame, and Figuring It Out, drawing a line from Britney Spears' debut hit single "... Child One Extra Time." It was modified quickly after the working title was leaked.

The youthful Spears sibling confronted additional controversy forward of the ebook's launch, when psychological well being charity That is My Courageous, to which she had deliberate to donate the proceeds from her ebook, rejected her provide.

Britney Spears followers commented on the charity's web page in droves, stating the singer's claims that her household was complicit in her controversial conservatorship, which was formally dissolved in November.

For her half, Jamie Lynn Spears mentioned of the conservatorship in her Good Morning America interview this week: "First off, I do not perceive what it was [that was] put into place. I used to be 17 years previous, I used to be about to have a child.

"So I did not perceive what was occurring. Nor was I targeted on that. I used to be targeted on the truth that I used to be 17 and about to have a child. I perceive simply as little about it then as I do now."

Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears
Jamie Lynn Spears and Britney Spears are pictured collectively on July 10, 2005, on the Chinese language Theatre in Hollywood, California. Britney Spears has been vital of her household in a collection of social media posts in current months. Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage