Invoice Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein have been "like brothers" and revered Prince Andrew's hyperlinks to Queen Elizabeth II, in line with a brand new documentary.
British socialite Woman Victoria Hervey instructed the BBC how the U.S. president was "very near Jeffrey" in Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile, broadcast in Britain on Tuesday, January 18.
Hervey was a good friend of Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and mentioned she believed she was used as bait to lure glamorous girls to events.
Clinton's spokesperson beforehand instructed Newsweek in 2020 that he had not seen Epstein since "properly earlier than his horrible crimes got here to gentle."
Hervey instructed the documentary: "Clinton was undoubtedly very near Jeffrey. I do not know in case you noticed the work that have been in Jeffrey Epstein's home?
"One in every of them being a portrait of Invoice Clinton carrying the costume that Monica Lewinsky wore once they had the affair.
"So yeah, he was tremendous near Jeffrey Epstein. They have been like brothers, you recognize, and he was near Ghislaine as properly."
She added: "Prince Andrew was the son of the queen of England. People love that. Jeffrey beloved that. Invoice Clinton beloved that."
In December 2021 Maxwell was discovered responsible of grooming younger women for Epstein to abuse, though her attorneys have requested for a mistrial.
Hervey described going to Epstein's events at his New York mansion.
She mentioned: "Jeffrey was actually the entrance man and Ghislaine was the confederate. It was sort of like a Batman and Robin however they have been a double act. I do not assume Jeffrey might have finished any of it with out Ghislaine.
"I believe he sort of sat again and waited for her to kind of go fishing and go discover nevertheless many ladies we would have liked to entertain his buddies.
"I believe I used to be just about used as bait trying again at it. I used to be actually younger and naive and he or she's entertaining the massive businessmen."
Euan Rellie, a New York funding banker and good friend of Epstein and Maxwell, mentioned: "Ghislaine invited me for dinner saying I am throwing a cocktail party at Jeffrey's home for my good friend Prince Andrew.
"She described Andrew as being her good friend, not Jeffrey's. I acquired the sense that Prince Andrew and Ghislaine had in all probability been boyfriend and girlfriend prior to now. That they had a simple heat round one another."
Describing Epstein's New York events, he mentioned: "While you ring the doorbell and the door opens there are immaculately coiffed 20-year-old women.
"There could be copious champagne and caviar and Ghislaine could be busily ensuring everyone was comfy, had drinks and entertaining. She was the mistress of the home."
Prince Andrew described going to a dinner at Epstein's home in 2010, after the financier had served his jail sentence for soliciting prostitution from a minor.
BBC journalist Emily Maitlis instructed the duke in a November 2019 interview: "He threw a celebration to have fun his launch and also you have been invited because the visitor of honor."
Prince Andrew replied: "No, I did not go. Oh, in 2010, there definitely wasn't a celebration to have fun his launch in December as a result of it was a small feast, there have been solely eight or 10 of us I believe on the dinner. If there was a celebration then I would know nothing about that."
In a July 2020 assertion, Clinton's spokesperson Angel Ureña instructed Newsweek: "He isn't spoken to Epstein in properly over a decade, and has by no means been to Little St. James Island, Epstein's ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida."

Post a Comment