Nick Cannon has shared his perception that monogamy shouldn't be "pure," including that such relationships veer into the territory of "selfishness and possession."

The TV character, 41, has had seven youngsters with 4 ladies over time, sharing his first two with ex-wife Mariah Carey. It was additionally lately revealed that he is anticipating his eighth baby, with Bre Tiesi, bringing the overall variety of moms to 5.

Cannon, who welcomed 4 youngsters over a span of 14 months, has now revealed that he feels extra comfy residing a polyamorous life—although he burdened that the ladies who've had his youngsters imagine in monogamy.

Making an look on The Language of Love podcast with Dr. Laura Berman on Wednesday, The Masked Singer presenter Cannon stated that he solely considers any person to be "not single" if they're married.

"Married shouldn't be single," he stated, per Individuals. "Once you permit the federal government and paperwork to come back in and say, 'This can be a bond, this can be a covenant' ... you are not single."

He went on: "You'll be able to nonetheless make covenants with out getting the federal government concerned, the place two individuals say, 'We select to be monogamous as a result of we worth this a lot, we do not need anybody to be part of this vitality we now have,' and I do not really feel like that is wholesome.

"I do not assume monogamy is wholesome. I really feel like that will get into the area of selfishness and possession."

On the prime of the interview, the San Diego-born star stated that the ladies with whom he has had his youngsters "don't need any components of any polygamy," although he admitted that the "world is aware of" that he has sexual relationships with different ladies.

When requested throughout his interview if all of his youngsters have been deliberate, Cannon stated: "I will take full duty. Any girl that I do know that I've unprotected intercourse with, there's the potential to have a baby.

"So I really feel like if I've unprotected intercourse with anybody I do know—as a result of one, I worth every little thing about me a lot, if I've gotten to that time the place I say, 'I can take off this condom,' I am gonna say, 'She may very well be the mom of my baby.'"

Nick Cannon
Nick Cannon attends "Ideas Of A Coloured Man" opening evening at Golden Theatre on October 13, 2021, in New York Metropolis. The TV character has revealed in a brand new interview that he would not imagine monogamy to be "pure."John Lamparski/Getty Photos

The Wild 'N Out star burdened that he would not have interaction in unprotected intercourse with everybody, as he described himself as "the most important germ freak on this planet."

He stated: "Each girl that I've a baby with, there's positively a dialog about, 'Wow, how wonderful would this be?' I really feel like each girl I've a baby with are wonderful moms, and there was a thought course of going into like, 'Man, she can be a tremendous mom, she's desired youngsters, I am unable to wait to see what kind of mom she can be.'"

"So, in saying that, I'd say that they are all deliberate," added the discuss present host.

In the course of the interview, he additionally singled out Carey, from whom he was divorced in 2014, saying: "Mariah and I co-parent very nicely. She and I are actually nice mates and he or she's sort of taught me a lot. That is household."

'Totally different Setup'

He described his friendship with Carey as "a unique setup" to the relationships he has with the opposite moms of his youngsters.

Cannon shares 10-year-old fraternal twins, Moroccan and Monroe, with Grammy-winning singer Carey; four-year-old son Golden and 14-month-old daughter Highly effective Queen with Brittany Bell; and twin sons Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Inheritor, whom he welcomed with Abby De La Rosa in June 2021.

His youngest son, Zen, whom he shared with mannequin Alyssa Scott, handed away at 5 months previous in December 2021 after a mind most cancers analysis.

In January, it was revealed that Cannon was anticipating his eighth baby, with Tiesi.

Nick Cannon and his ex-wife Mariah Carey
Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey posed with their youngsters Monroe (L) and Moroccan (R) on Could 13, 2017, in Los Angeles, California. Cannon stated that he and Carey "co-parent very nicely."Wealthy Polk/FilmMagic