Courteney Cox still doesn't remember 'Friends'

Friends

On this Sept. 22, 2002 file photograph, the celebs of "Mates," from left, David Schwimmer, Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry, Courteney Cox Arquette, Jennifer Aniston and Matt LeBlanc pose with the award for excellent comedy collection on the 54th annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles. (AP Picture/Reed Saxon, file)

Please do not ask Courteney Cox to cite dialogue from "Mates" episodes.


Regardless of the ten seasons she spent on the massively common collection, Cox has reminded the world that she does not bear in mind a lot about her time on the present.


She just lately informed "Sunday Right now" that her lack of reminiscence put her at an obstacle for final 12 months's HBO Max "Mates" reunion (HBO Max is owned by CNN's dad or mum firm).


"I ought to've watched all 10 seasons as a result of once I did the reunion and was requested questions, I used to be like, 'I do not bear in mind being there,'" Cox mentioned. "I do not bear in mind filming so many episodes."


She mentioned she'll typically catch episodes on TV and has no recollection. "Nevertheless it's so humorous."


Cox, who performed Monica Geller on "Mates," mentioned her reminiscence has at all times been unhealthy.


"I do not bear in mind any trauma in my childhood," she mentioned. "However I've like three recollections. I do not know. I do not know why."


Although her traces on "Mates" aren't imprinted in her reminiscence, Cox mentioned she understands why the collection stays so common regardless of going off the air in 2004.


"It does not matter what era is watching, it holds up," she mentioned. "I feel the comedy is related."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post