Sandra Bullock is taking a break from acting

Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock, seen right here in 2021, is taking a break from appearing. (Araya Doheny/WireImage/Getty Photographs through CNN)


Sandra Bullock has a brand new film popping out, however she's planning on stepping again from appearing.


Whereas selling her movie "Misplaced Metropolis," which costars Channing Tatum and Brad Pitt, Bullock informed "Leisure Tonight" she's undecided how lengthy of a break she'll be taking.


However she mentioned she does know that she needs to be "within the place that makes me happiest."


"I take my job very critically after I'm at work," she mentioned. "And I simply wish to be 24/7 with my infants and my household."


"That is the place I am gonna be for some time," she added.


Bullock is mom to Louis, 12, and Laila, 10.


And what does she have deliberate together with her children? Bullock mentioned she plans on "Servicing their each want" together with "Their social calendar."


"Misplaced Metropolis" hits theaters on March 25.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post