Donald Trump has repeatedly expressed he's not a fan of royal couple Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, and in his Monday interview with former Good Morning Britain (GMB) host Piers Morgan, the previous president predicted that the pair's marriage would finish badly.

"Harry is whipped, are you aware the expression? the previous president stated on Piers Morgan Uncensored."I will not use the complete expression however Harry is whipped like no particular person I feel I've ever seen. I am not a fan of Meghan, I am not a fan and I wasn't from the very starting. I feel poor Harry is being led round by his nostril."

When requested if he thought their relationship would finish, he stated it will finish badly whereas additionally remarking how good he's at predictions.

Through the interview, Trump additionally insisted he and Queen Elizabeth, Harry's grandmother, disagree on easy methods to take care of Meghan and Harry. He argued the pair ought to be stripped of their royal titles.

trump meghan harry
Above (L), Prince Harry and Meghan Markle smile react after their go to to Canada Home on January 7, 2020, in London, England. Above (R), U.S. President Donald Trump boards Air Pressure One earlier than departing Harlingen, Texas, on January 12, 2021. Trump has been vital of the couple previously. Daniel Leal-Olivas and Mandel Ngan/Getty Pictures

In December of final yr, Trump accused Meghan of being disrespectful to the Queen whereas additionally reflecting on her relationship with Harry. He additionally stated, once more, that he has by no means been a "fan" of Meghan.

"I am not a fan of hers. I wasn't from day one," Trump stated. "I feel Harry has been used horribly and I feel sometime he'll remorse it. I feel Harry's been used and been used terribly. I feel it is ruined his relationship together with his household, and it hurts the Queen. I feel she's very disrespectful to the Royal Household and most significantly, to the Queen."

Trump stated equally that he was "not a fan" when Meghan and Harry launched a video forward of the 2020 U.S. presidential election. Within the video, the royal couple known as on Americans to do their half and solid their vote however didn't endorse a candidate. Trump responded to the video at a September 2020 press convention and urged Harry would want "luck" going ahead.

"I am not a fan of hers. I'd say this, and he or she has most likely heard that, I want a number of luck to Harry as a result of he will want it," the then-president stated.

Meghan and Harry made this video after the pair had determined to step down as senior royals and transfer to america. Meghan is a U.S. citizen who was born in Los Angeles. Following their determination, Trump stated that the U.S. wouldn't be paying for the couple's safety.

"I'm an ideal buddy and admirer of the Queen and the UK, Trump tweeted in March 2020. "It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside completely in Canada. Now they've left Canada for the U.S. nevertheless, the U.S. is not going to pay for his or her safety safety. They have to pay."

Newsweek contacted Donald Trump for remark.