Supermodel Kate Moss's extremely anticipated testimony as a rebuttal witness within the Amber Heard v. Johnny Depp defamation trial lasted lower than 4 minutes on Wednesday.

In Fairfax, Virginia, the place the continuing trial between Depp and ex-wife Heard has taken place for the final six weeks, Moss testified on behalf of Depp's authorized group with a purpose to squash the rumor that Depp pushed her down a flight of stairs throughout their romantic relationship from 1994 to 1997.

Depp is suing Heard for $50 million for defamation after the Aquaman actress wrote an op-ed with The Washington Publish claiming she was a sufferer of home abuse. In Heard's testimony in her protection, she talked about Moss when recalling an argument she had with Depp.

In an argument by which Depp allegedly tried to hit Heard's sister, Heard testified: "I simply immediately consider Kate Moss and the steps, and I swung at him. In all my relationships to this point, I hadn't [delivered] a blow. For the primary time, I hit him sq. within the face."

US-COURT-DEPP-HEARD
Kate Moss's testimony within the Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard defamation trial lasted lower than 4 minutes Wednesday. Above, Depp listens as Moss, his former girlfriend, testifies by way of video hyperlink on the Fairfax County Circuit Courthouse in Fairfax, Virginia, on Might 25, 2022.EVELYN HOCKSTEIN/POOL/AFP by way of Getty Photos

Moss debunked the rumor on Wednesday after being known as to testify by Depp's authorized group. Her testimony lasting a complete of three 1/2 minutes at most.

Moss testified that she and Depp took a trip to Jamaica within the '90s, and mentioned that when the Hollywood "it" couple was leaving their resort room, Moss slipped coming down a flight of stairs that was moist after rain.

"I screamed as a result of I did not know what occurred to me and I used to be in ache, and he got here operating again to assist me and carried me to my room and introduced me medical consideration," Moss testified.

When Moss was requested if Depp had ever pushed her down a flight of stairs, the supermodel said, "No, he by no means pushed me, kicked me or threw me down any stairs."

It is a breaking information story and will likely be up to date as extra data turns into obtainable.