Britney Spears reacted angrily to her sister Jamie Lynn Spears' interview on Good Morning America the place she described her fraught relationship together with her older pop star sibling.

Selling her new memoir, Issues I Ought to have Mentioned, Jamie Lynn Spears stated in the course of the interview that she "adored" Britney whereas the 2 have been rising up, even saying her sister "felt like one other momma."

However Jamie Lynn Spears stated her sister's conduct modified, describing it as "erratic, paranoid" and "spiraling."

Britney Spears, the singer of "Child One Extra Time" and "Poisonous," stated in her Twitter put up Wednesday she was bothered by her sister's remarks about her conduct.

"She was by no means round me a lot 15 years in the past at the moment ... so why are they even speaking about that until she desires to promote a guide at my expense???" Britney Spears wrote.

In November, a decide granted Britney Spears' request to dissolve the court-ordered conservatorship that managed virtually each facet of the pop star's life for 13 years. Britney Spears, 40, was positioned within the conservatorship in response to issues over her skill to handle her personal private and professional obligations.

Britney Spears Rally
#FreeBritney activists protest throughout a rally held along side a listening to on the way forward for Britney Spears' conservatorship on the Stanley Mosk Courthouse on Sept. 29, 2021, in Los Angeles, California. The conservatorship has ended, however the pop star's strained relations together with her household have been on show Wednesday as her sister Jamie Lynn Spears gave an interview for her upcoming memoir. Kevin Winter/Getty Pictures

Britney Spears spoke out final yr concerning the anguish the association precipitated her, and alleged her father, Jamie Spears, had abused the conservatorship whereas overseeing it.

In her Twitter put up, Britney Spears made clear her relationship together with her household remained strained. She stated they "ruined my goals 100 billion % and attempt to make me appear like the loopy one."

"My household loves to drag me down and damage me all the time so I'm disgusted with them!!!" she stated.

Jamie Lynn Spears, a singer and actress who starred in comedy-drama Zoey 101, has confronted criticism for not talking up about her sister's conservatorship. However she stated within the interview Wednesday that she was completely happy when the conservatorship ended.

"First off, I do not perceive what it was put into place," Jamie Lynn Spears, 30, stated. "I used to be 17 years previous, I used to be about to have a child. So I did not perceive what was taking place. Nor was I targeted on that. I used to be targeted on the truth that I used to be 17 and about to have a child. I perceive simply as little about it then as I do now."

Jamie Lynn Spears was requested about her sister's social media posts final July criticizing her for performing a remix of her tune "Until the World Ends," on the 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards.

"Truthfully, it was considerably complicated to me about that. And I even have spoke to her about that, and I used to be doing a tribute to honor my sister and all of the superb issues that she's executed," Jamie Lynn Spears stated. She added she nonetheless does not perceive why the efficiency bothers her sister.

In her response on Twitter, Britney Spears acknowledged that it "might sound like a foolish factor to most individuals however I wrote lots of my songs and my sister was the infant.

"She by no means needed to work for something," wrote Britney Spears. "Every little thing was all the time given to her!!!"

Jamie Lynn Spears stated within the interview that she nonetheless loves her sister "one hundred pc" and has "supported her and executed what's proper by her."

However Britney wasn't in a loving temper in her Twitter put up.

Britney Spears, within the put up, described how she watched the interview with a 104-degree fever and a nasty headache, which she stated made watching it simpler as a result of "I needed to give up to not caring." Within the put up, she added that she requested safety to carry her an Aleve for her headache, however was advised they could not depart the property.

"They are saying within the Bible 'ask and also you shall obtain'... uhhhhh not in my life ... similar to my household, I requested safety for Aleve as I laid there with 104 diploma fever in mattress and he advised me No!!!" wrote Britney Spears.

Newsweek has reached out to Jamie Lynn Spears' publicist for a response.