It was Wrestlemania at Rosemount Excessive Faculty in Montreal because the Jaguars welcomed Canadian former skilled wrestler Jacques Rougeau, who got here to speak bullying and his personal journey.
The Rougeau brothers had been champs within the the World Wrestling Federation, now World Wrestling Leisure.
"I keep in mind telling my brother, 'We're going right into a jungle!'" stated Rougeau.
He spoke to the Rosemount college students about bullying and shared his personal story of being victimized.
"I have been doing this for 20 years as a result of I lived one thing that was utterly horrible," he stated.
Rougeau wrestled in the primary occasion at Madison Sq. Gardens, but additionally suffered abuse. He desires college students to be taught from his expertise, particularly studying to construct confidence.
English trainer Jessika Neri additionally spoke about bullying after which confirmed off abilities honed as wrestler Jessika Black.
"What I really like, as a result of I educate English, each match is a brief story," she stated. "You create a personality, show that character, join with the viewers have a climax, rising motion and the denouement, so persons are engaged and wish to see extra, wish to see the subsequent chapter."
The gathering was about empowering younger individuals to talk up after they see injustice, even throughout days of doubt.
Post a Comment